Saturday, June 28, 2014

GGGrandpa Jer's Tobacco Cutter


Jer's Tobacco Cutter
 
Jer chews tabacci! We were laughing about that the other day until he spit on the floor. He knew I was pissed and said he was sorry. Times were just different. Jer told me he just had a dirt floor and wasn't thinking. He was real sorry.

Today, GGGrandpa Jer gave me this tobacco cutter when I saw him this morning! Cast in iron. The base is about 16 inches long, Pretty cool apology for the floor thing! He got it from one of his Uncles!

My sister Deb thought that was pretty cool. My brother Paul wanted to know if he taught me to make shine.

Jer told me we would discuss that when we get to Kentucky and his boys... He said, " They'uz a shinin' up dem hills!" Apparently Andrew is the main culprit... doesn't that just figure!


Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment